Free hand sanitizer, limit 1 per family. (If you have access to hand sanitizer elsewhere, please save these for those who don't.)
In keeping with their mission of improving community health, Stafford County Health Care Foundation has purchased a limited supply of 8-ounce bottles of hand sanitizer that is free to any resident of Stafford County who has need of it.
- ST. JOHN: Stafford County Health Department M-F 8-12, 1-5
- STAFFORD: City Office M-F 8-12:30, 1:30-5:00
- MACKSVILLE: City Office M-F 8-12, 1-5
About Our Foundation
The Stafford County Health Care Foundation is dedicated to the continuance of quality health care throughout the Stafford County area. We strive to improve medical services to the patients served by the Stafford County Hospital and to promote the general health and welfare of the public in Stafford County.
Making a Difference at Stafford County Hospital
- Provided a Hi-Lo Physical Therapy Treatment Table, in conjunction with a grant from the South Central Community Foundation
- Provided a defibrillator for the Nursing Department
- Provided a CT Injector Pump for the Radiology Department
- Provided supplies for the Nursing, Emergency Room, and Radiology Departments
- Provided an artwork cable display system to feature work from area artists
- Provided a Vigor Gym for the Physical Therapy Department
- Provided a Pro Pulley system for the Physical Therapy Department
- Provided lighting to improve visibility of featured artwork at Stafford County Hospital
- Provided Glidescope Go to assist in routine and emergent intubations at Stafford County Hospital
Making a Difference in Stafford County
- Provided Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in Hudson, Macksville, St. John, and Stafford
- Provided hygiene supplies (toothbrushes, toothpaste, and soap) for three county schools
- Provided CPR training for Stafford County residents
- Provided health care equipment available for loan from Sandyland Shepherd Center and Stafford Senior Center
- Provided pill organizer boxes for Stafford County Hospital Home Health
- Provided for a wall-mounted drinking fountain with water bottle filler at Stafford Recreation Commission Annex
- Provided an AED for Stafford Recreation Commission annex
- Award EMT Class Scholarship of $600 to Baylee Schrag, Hudson
- Provided new patient recliner to Stafford County Hospital Rehabilitation Department and Swing Bed Program.
- Currently the Healing Arts Display Program is on hold due to visitor limitations at Stafford County Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Stafford County Health Care Foundation is a not-for-profit, charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Donations may be mailed to Stafford County Health Care Foundation, P.O. Box 190, Stafford, KS 67578.